Friday 14 July 2017

Lower Lode...

I had a very pleasant day and a half in Tewkesbury. I photographed the town in the morning - when the light strikes the buildings in a particular away - and in the afternoon, when the light has moved around and lit up the buildings that were in shadow earlier in the day. I got out the tripod to shoot pix in the abbey, and for night shots around the town. With nearly 2,000 pix to edit, from the past few days, I headed to a campsite.

The satnav lady led me down a long cul de sac, which emerged at a little campsite on the banks of the River Severn, next to a pub, the Lower Lode Inn. Perfect. No wifi, but I got a cheap hook-up. Stopping only for a meal and a couple of beers, later in the day, I processed 112 pix: some kind of record, I think…

The Bell, Tewkesbury...


No comments:

Post a Comment