Monday 5 December 2016

Cirl Buntings...

Feeling rather confused today. On the one hand my pic sales via Alamy have never been better, with November my best month ever. On the other hand my ranking seems to have plummeted today in the quarterly reshuffle. If my pix aren’t showing up in relevant searches - and reasonably near the top - my earnings will take a tumble… and it’s bouyant pic sales which underpin the validity of my nomadic life. I’m not on holiday!

I’ve emailed Alamy to see if there’s been some kind of mistake. It’s a demotivating start to the week, and the gloomy weather doesn’t help.

Anyway, I’ve been reading about cirl buntings, which, according to the RSPB, have regained ground in the south-west, having become almost extinct. There are a couple of nature reserves near Teignmouth where cirl buntings might be seen, so, after a night in Teignmouth, I’ll head off tomorrow with my monocular… and see what I can find…

Public transport in Dunster...


No comments:

Post a Comment