Wednesday 2 November 2016

Knaresborough...

A proper autumn day today: clear and bright after a chilly night in the Romahome (I was thankful for the sleeping bag and duvet). In Knaresborough today. My plan to see an old chum last night fell through, so plan B was to watch Manchester City v Barcelona. The last meeting, in Barcelona, was a resounding 4-0 win for Messi, Neymar, Suarez and co. I was expecting more of the same, especially when Messi scored a great goal in the first half. “It’s men against boys”, someone said (it might have been me). Not many teams come back from that, but City did… with three good goals in the second half. I was sitting with a City fan, so, since I really don’t care who wins, I was able to enjoy the game through his eyes…

Market day in Selby...


No comments:

Post a Comment