Friday 8 April 2016

Kendal...

A lovely fresh morning in Kendal. The cherry blossom is beginning to show, as was the frothy white damson blossom, when I drove along the Lyth Valley yesterday. In the hope of hearing the first chiffchaff or willow warbler of spring, I stopped at Barkbooth Lot, a small wood in the hands of the Cumbria Wildlife Trust. But trees had being felled, the paths were blocked and the place where a couple of cars were parked was a puddled of mud. I drove on.

I’m in Kendal to get my camera sensor cleaned. When dust settles on the sensor it creates circular blobs on the pix; though not always very conspicuous, they all have to be cloned out before pix can be uploaded to the agency. I’ll hopefully be free of dust-spots for a while. Then, one by one, they’ll reappear…

No comments:

Post a Comment