Thursday 9 July 2015

Townend...

Had an hour photographing the interior of Townend; I wish I’d had more time, but I had to stop when the first tour of the day began. I wasn’t very calm, or composed, having reversed the motorhome into an obstacle while parking. Fortunately, all I broke was the red plastic cover over the back lights; I’ve made a temporary repair with a clear plastic bag and gaffer tape. That will do until I can get it mended next week. Got some exterior shots too, using my new(ish) 20mm wide-angle lens to put the house and bank barn into a landscape context.

A good way to start the day is to go online - like today - and find I’ve licensed a pic or two through the agency. A bad way to start the day is reversing into some immovable object…

Inside...

Outside...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment